Monday, February 11, 2008

I Hate Titles.

I just thought I'd share two of my favorite time wasters with you all. 
If you guys like turret defense games, then this site should be an obvious add to your bookmarks. Too many games and too little time. Have fun getting no more work done... ever. Sorry. 
And here's another one of my favorite sites. It's a webcomic, here's a little taste:

Click it if u can't read the text, stupid.
Updated daily at Saturday Morning Breakfast Cereal 

And actually, while writing this post, this commercial caught my attention:



It was mostly the ghostbusters part that actually made me turn around and watch the trailer. Be Kind. Rewind. Coming out on February 22? awesome. Although usually Jack Black is not entertaining as much as he is annoying, this actually looks really ridiculously funny.

Wow stuff keeps popping up onto this post. So last night I just watched one of the most underrated movies ever. It was surprisingly good. What was the movie?
It was this:
"They have the looks... that kill." Maybe... but overall the movie was surprisingly PG.  No actual killing, no blood, and... no nudity.  Just a lot of swimsuits and "fighting". (By "fighting", I mean girls in very little clothes throwing each other around) Go check it out.

I guess that's it...  

No comments: