Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Finally time to update? Part II

For reals this time...

So high school is practically over, and I'm enjoying this freedom.  There's this freedom to do anything... like blogging whenever I want. (as if school was holding me back before, hah, I'm such a joker) 
Here's an original image: 
Yeah... that's right... It's slanted because strange angles are artistic....
But anyways, that's our yearbook... Cool huh? I guess it's kinda like a robotic eye and the whole thing has a carbon fiber feel to it, because eventually everything will evolve into robots with super light and super strong alloy skins....

What else has happened in the past month? I've been hunting for treasure with Indy:
Go get one: every box of cocoa krispies, I know you want to. (It lights up! Breakfast in the dark at last!)

What else have I been up to?

Beating some games that have been unbeaten on my shelf for a year now. 
BTW, anyone looking to sell a DS or an Xbox 360? 

So while looking for my adapter card to upload all these original shots from my 1.3 megapixel phone-camera:
I stumbled across an ancient relic... Indy would be proud:

That's right....32 giant megabytes. Just so you know, that's actually 22 floppies worth of data. That's some amazing technology. 
All those pics are for you, you goddamn hypster.

Back to the usual youtube vids + commentary: Pretty damn cool
I want some giant glass balls...

If you're looking for college laptops, this should be of interest.
Can't go wrong with a free iPod touch. What an incentive!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Finally...it's supposed to be a bird eye don't cha know...i have a feeling you'll never finish signing my book, sounds gay but whatever you take forever