Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Progress


(click the pic)


Started with an initial testing of 24, so I guess that means 24% of the way there. I'm on day 2 of week 2, and I suggest you get started. According to the NY Times, the pushup is AMAZING. Just set aside 5-10 minutes and get to work.

Here's a pretty cool site for tracking calories. And it's free. It has pretty much every food out there, although I did have to make my own entry for my favorite It's-It's on top of oreo cheesecakes.

And finally there's Traineo. Probably the best tool with one of the coolest features. You can set up motivators (friends or family, but enemies would probably be better motivation) to receive emails on your progress to healthiness. Sign me up as your motivator, I'd love to yell at (motivate) your fat slobby selves.

No comments: