Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Wholesale retail FAIL

So, I finally used up my Kirkland(Costco) branded penny per day shampoo.

Or so I thought...


Oh no! It was a two-pack!
And not only will my hair be smelling of the rolling plains of the Kirkland countryside for another 3 years, but my teeth will have to keep playing Russian roulette with this product:


What's so dangerous about this product you ask? It does the opposite of what it claims! Yet the product is still on the market... (And I unfortunately have the same branded toothpaste)

Buying in bulk FTL.... (yeah, for the loss big time)

Check out this book, it kind of fits in with the topic: The Wal-Mart Effect: How the World's Most Powerful Company Really Works--and How It's Transforming the American Economy
A really good read, quite enjoyable.

No comments: