Friday, January 4, 2008

Daily posts, starting today

Well, now that my college apps are in and I pretty much have nothing to do, I'll be posting every day, so check in daily.  Hopefully if my readership increases I'll be able to find my long lost true love, which I'll write more about on Sunday. So for today, here's some fun stuff.

Have you seen those new Burger King commercials? The ones with the whopper freakouts? Here's some un-aired footage. BTW, it's un-aired for a reason... and that reason is some hilarious profanity... Get ready


And to pass some time, check out this very unique game

2 comments:

Chris said...

Congrats on a quality youtube video post and being 18 =D

Anonymous said...

what happened to daily blog? i hate that game i can't get by the level where you have to be quick