Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Going daily for two days straight now... that's a record

Wow... this "toy" made me giggle in a childish way... (it's not dirty, its just ridiculous)

That would really sting... and it shoots 40 rubber bands per second!

I thought this was very Signs-esque: giant rocks moving across flat desert land, without any footprints or other animal tracks around.
Crazy... Here's a pseudo-scientific explanation that might ruin the mystique of that image. 


And here's the finale of my post today: rappers making powerpoint presentations...
You can find the rest here.
To be honest, my "extensive" knowledge of rap culture means that I don't know half the songs referenced in the slides, but the others are still pretty damn funny.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I truly believe that we have reached the point where technology has become one with our lives, and I am fairly confident when I say that we have passed the point of no return in our relationship with technology.


I don't mean this in a bad way, of course! Ethical concerns aside... I just hope that as the price of memory drops, the possibility of downloading our brains onto a digital medium becomes a true reality. It's a fantasy that I dream about every once in a while.


(Posted on Nintendo DS running [url=http://www.gather.com/viewArticle.action?articleId=281474978023679]r4i ds[/url] DS Qezv2)