Thursday, January 24, 2008

Finally

Alas, finals are now over... and now its time to do whatever I want.
Anyways, check out this new technology, it cleans your monitor by adjusting the contrast of pixels blocked off by dirt. It's actually super advanced... Check it out here
So then, I thought I'd share my 3 step plan with you all... 
1. find a job... anyone know anyplace that's hiring? other than food service?
2. Start up some stock trading... easier than getting a job. Plus, with sharebuilder.com, you can get a $50 account bonus for investing $50... Can't go wrong with that.  I even found this book:
3. This may be the most fun and rewarding... or the most depressing: run a marathon. Not just complete any marathon in any crappy time, but the SF Marathon in under 4 hours.  So I ask, anyone want to train with me? Please?

(BTW, I make sure to photograph my hand in every picture, just so you know I took time out of my day to actually take a picture and transfer it to my computer... So you better appreciate all of them)
Oh and...
4. Complete my better version of Cloverfield... actually shot on a cameraphone.  Filming has been completed, although editing cannot begin. The problem is my phone saves movies in some sort of 3GPP2 movie format, which actually does not exist. So I'm stuck. But as soon as I can figure it out, you'll see a real horribly shot movie.  (This is the actual camera used to film Cloverfield. On the other hand, this is the actual camera used to shoot my masterpiece.)

2 comments:

Chris said...

I have thunder thighs, let us run together, or rather, skip merrily at a pace that will be under the 4 hour mark

I'm a homo though....

Anonymous said...

can't wait for my field...you should apply to the apple store